Author Topic: Nazem Kadri  (Read 6958 times)

Offline nutman

• Veteran
  • Marner... This kid has game.
    • View Profile
Re: Nazem Kadri
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2018, 09:57:39 AM »
Agreed... Something is very off with him. In the Van game he had three tap in passes and missed them all.  He also gave the puck away every time he touched it, his head is clearly not in the game.

Offline Coco-puffs

• Veteran
  • TMLfans Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2018, 12:43:41 PM »
Agreed... Something is very off with him. In the Van game he had three tap in passes and missed them all.  He also gave the puck away every time he touched it, his head is clearly not in the game.

Interesting that you think his head is not in the game.  I feel like he's still playing well positionally etc.  If you ask me, he's got some sort of hand/wrist injury.   By the end of the Vancouver game Marleau was taking all of the faceoffs.

Offline Frank E

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2018, 12:46:02 PM »

Interesting that you think his head is not in the game.  I feel like he's still playing well positionally etc.  If you ask me, he's got some sort of hand/wrist injury.   By the end of the Vancouver game Marleau was taking all of the faceoffs.

Huh...maybe he injured himself in the Thornton fight.

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2018, 01:04:37 PM »

Ya got his thumb caught in a lump of hair
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline LuncheonMeat

• Veteran
  • Reverse Tank!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2018, 01:48:47 PM »

Ya got his thumb caught in a lump of hair

Hairy palms make it harder to grip the stick...  :-X
“How many people from Ontario play in the National Hockey League? Once we make it safe, they’re coming home. Mark my words, they’ll be coming.”
~ Mike Bacock, in an open letter to Steven Stamkos John Tavares Drew Doughty

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2018, 01:48:47 PM »