Author Topic: Leafs @ sens - Oct. 21st, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590  (Read 1453 times)

Online Al14

• Veteran
  • Leafs fan for life.
    • View Profile
Re: Leafs @ sens - Oct. 21st, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2017, 10:08:41 PM »
Jesus H. Christ.  Marner Marner Marner ... and then the dagger.
Not sure what it's gonna take to get Marner going

A trade!

Offline herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2017, 10:13:13 PM »
D as far as I'm concerned is too soft.

You don’t get the emails for the pills that fix that?

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2017, 10:22:11 PM »
Well, we tried. Sens got a good club. Helluva third. That one will leave a bad taste. Blasted goal horn. I expect we'll be well prepared and hungry for Monday night. A little adversity is not a bad thing.
"I'm here for (6) more years. Then I'm gonna stay for two more because we'll be really good." - Coach Mike Babcock

Offline Bender

• Veteran
  • Hot diggity daffodil!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2017, 10:24:46 PM »
Well, we tried. Sens got a good club. Helluva third. That one will leave a bad taste. Blasted goal horn. I expect we'll be well prepared and hungry for Monday night. A little adversity is not a bad thing.
True, but at the same time it's frustrating imo mainly because they're talented enough to play defense, I don't think there's a good reason why they should be that porous. It's just a matter of putting in as much effort to D as they do offense.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2017, 09:13:09 AM »
True, but at the same time it's frustrating imo mainly because they're talented enough to play defense, I don't think there's a good reason why they should be that porous. It's just a matter of putting in as much effort to D as they do offense.
Another time where the trap suffocates a speed team. Ottawa has a lot of very good players who can execute it. Wouldn't mind Stone on our team.
We have to learn how to execute over this system. Zaitzev was the worst I have seen him.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2017, 09:13:09 AM »