Author Topic: Game In Six Thread: 2017/18  (Read 6306 times)

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:44:53 AM by RedLeaf »
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline Nik the Trik

• Sittler Status
  • Some Guy On a Message Board
    • View Profile
Re: Game In Six Thread: 2017/18
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2018, 11:26:35 AM »

Hey RL, just wanted to say thank you for maintaining this thread. I've missed more games than I'd have liked this season and I think the NHL's video site is a mess so it's great to know I can just come here to catch up on things.
Give a man the reputation of an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon
-Mark Twain

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2018, 07:42:25 AM »

Hey RL, just wanted to say thank you for maintaining this thread. I've missed more games than I'd have liked this season and I think the NHL's video site is a mess so it's great to know I can just come here to catch up on things.

Np. Iím glad people are finding this thread useful. And yes, the NHL video site is a mess. Thatís part of the reason I thought this would be a good idea. Cheers

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2018, 09:17:50 AM »

Np. Iím glad people are finding this thread useful. And yes, the NHL video site is a mess. Thatís part of the reason I thought this would be a good idea. Cheers

I like it too man.  When I miss a game the next morning I check the thread and chromecast the video.   ;D

Offline Coco-puffs

• Veteran
  • TMLfans Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2018, 10:14:23 AM »

RL, I'd also like to add my thanks to this.  Whenever I miss a game, I'd always come to this thread to check the highlights. 

Recently though, I've found that longer "condensed games" videos are being put on Youtube by the NHL after each Leaf game.  They are typically 9 mins, so you get a bit more highlights.  Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REGgR2mlr7o

More of an FYI to those who want to find more highlights from each game than to suggest you change the format up. 

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2018, 10:52:59 AM »
Perhaps we can give RL more work and put 2 links in his thread, first "game in 6" and the 2nd the "condensed game link"?

RL -- please deliver on this request.  :D

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2018, 08:32:14 PM »
Perhaps we can give RL more work and put 2 links in his thread, first "game in 6" and the 2nd the "condensed game link"?

RL -- please deliver on this request.  :D
Yeah. Iíll get right on that.   :D

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2018, 11:35:04 PM »