Author Topic: Game of Thrones (S7)  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Nik the Trik

• Sittler Status
  • Some Guy On a Message Board
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones (S7)
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2017, 02:26:00 AM »
So... does anyone else think that Gendry was brought back at that specific point in time simply because the writers needed someone who the audience could (sorta) believe would make the run back to the wall?

There's that but I also think they wanted to bring him back and have him involved again so he's relevant to the story before where he ultimately ends up which I think is with Arya and the little spark of a crush we saw there way back when turning her into slightly less of a murder-crazed killbot.
Give a man the reputation of an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon
-Mark Twain

Online CarltonTheBear

• Global Moderator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2017, 08:42:39 AM »
There's that but I also think they wanted to bring him back and have him involved again so he's relevant to the story before where he ultimately ends up which I think is with Arya and the little spark of a crush we saw there way back when turning her into slightly less of a murder-crazed killbot.

Yeah, I definitely think that's the end game for that. Or at least it better be. If Gendry and Arya don't reunite at some point next season...

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2017, 09:14:12 AM »

Yeah, I definitely think that's the end game for that. Or at least it better be. If Gendry and Arya don't reunite at some point next season...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umPmPbgXtxk

Also from S01E01:
Robert: We were meant to rule together; if your sister had lived, we would have been bound by blood. Well it's not too late. I have a son; you have a daughter. We'll join our houses.

And we all know Robert was a foreshadow monster.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:23:59 AM by herman »

Online CarltonTheBear

• Global Moderator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2017, 09:24:42 AM »

SHUT UP IM NOT CRYING YOURE THE ONE CRYING

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2017, 09:33:18 AM »

SHUT UP IM NOT CRYING YOURE THE ONE CRYING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz8q6ftDrFs

SET SAIL

Offline Bender

• Veteran
  • Hot diggity daffodil!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2017, 01:14:27 PM »
I have no idea what's going on in this thread lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Online CarltonTheBear

• Global Moderator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »

Offline Nik the Trik

• Sittler Status
  • Some Guy On a Message Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »

Oh man. After all the craziness last week, I can't wait for tonight's episode.
Give a man the reputation of an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon
-Mark Twain

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2017, 12:36:15 PM »
This is technically Season 8 news, but Miguel Sapochnik, director of Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards, will be back.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/09/game-of-thrones-season-8-directors-miguel-sapochnik

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2017, 12:36:15 PM »