Poll

How many Cups would you be happy seeing the Leafs win?

14 (53.8%)
5 (19.2%)
1 (3.8%)
4 (15.4%)
Other
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Stanley Cup Wins  (Read 944 times)

Offline Bill_Berg

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Stanley Cup Wins
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 12:38:55 PM »
Happy with one until they win one, then it will be one more.

Offline jdh1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 12:47:41 PM »
Been thinking, I've waited my entire life to see the Leafs win a Stanley Cup.  Would I be happy if I got to see the team win only 1?  I've waited over 40 years (since I was a kid).  What say you?
I watched them win 4 so before I die and my bucket list is complete, one would suffice.
I,m old enough to have seen more than the 1 but my Dad only got his first TV in the house in 1966.  Good for you watching all of them in the 60,s.

Online hockeyfan1

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 05:10:57 PM »
I first started watching hockey (& the Leafs) around the time of Canada-Russia '72. 

My late brother used to tell me all about the '60's and the Leafs Cup wins of those days, when everyone gathered 'round the tv., to cheer the Blue & White.

I was hoping with anticipation that the Leafs would win a Cup someday again but that never came to fruition.  I'm still waiting to cheer my lungs out the day the Blue & White win it all again!

One Cup in my lifetime is something I'll be treasuring forever.  (of course,  two or three more would be great, too!) :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:13:09 PM by hockeyfan1 »

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 05:50:02 PM »
I first started watching hockey (& the Leafs) around the time of Canada-Russia '72. 

My late brother used to tell me all about the '60's and the Leafs Cup wins of those days, when everyone gathered 'round the tv., to cheer the Blue & White.

I was hoping with anticipation that the Leafs would win a Cup someday again but that never came to fruition.  I'm still waiting to cheer my lungs out the day the Blue & White win it all again!

One Cup in my lifetime is something I'll be treasuring forever.  (of course,  two or three more would be great, too!) :)
God bless you Hockey Fan, I think the stars may just align.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 07:48:19 AM »
Beggars can't be choosers. 1 cup is all I'd need . Of course if someone digs this thread up after they win, I'm going to change my answer to 2. :)
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline Arn

• Veteran
  • Belfast Giant, Toronto Maple Leaf
    • View Profile
    • Kingdom of the Giants
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 08:01:57 AM »
Always 1 more.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 08:01:57 AM »