Author Topic: Frederik Andersen  (Read 8887 times)

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Frederik Andersen
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2016, 01:06:10 AM »
Frederik has been great since his early games, one wonders if Sparks or Bibeau could have done a better job than Enroth. Not to impressed with him

I had higher hopes for Enroth.   Buffalo had to trade him away that McDavid draft year because he was playing too well and keeping Buffalo in games, he's not what he once was.

I was at the game last night behind the net...Enroth looks like a child in net...he is so small.

Aw, sorry you got that one instead of the Edmonton performance dude. That's pro sports man.

Calgary has been a graveyard for the Leafs...they've won here like once in the last 10 years

Better times are ahead, in a few years they'll be dominating so much it'll be embarrassing.
"I'm here for (6) more years. Then I'm gonna stay for two more because we'll be really good." - Coach Mike Babcock

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2016, 08:29:10 AM »
Frederik has been great since his early games, one wonders if Sparks or Bibeau could have done a better job than Enroth. Not to impressed with him

I had higher hopes for Enroth.   Buffalo had to trade him away that McDavid draft year because he was playing too well and keeping Buffalo in games, he's not what he once was.

I was at the game last night behind the net...Enroth looks like a child in net...he is so small.

Aw, sorry you got that one instead of the Edmonton performance dude. That's pro sports man.

Calgary has been a graveyard for the Leafs...they've won here like once in the last 10 years

It doesn't help that many times the Leafs play Calgary on the 2nd leg of a back to back.

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2016, 09:50:01 AM »
With the way our chances against is trending/has always been, this kid is in line to be our next goalie: http://m.mnhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/728662

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2016, 11:43:34 AM »
Lets sign him up. When will he be draft eligable
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2016, 12:17:02 PM »
Lets sign him up. When will he be draft eligable

If it wasn't this year, it should be next year. He's a 1998 baby (no other birth information on EliteProspects).

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2016, 12:19:30 PM »
http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2016/12/2/13776238/frederik-andersen-and-his-october-troubles-toronto-maple-leafs-goalie

Solid, solid dive into Andersen's October games for your lunch/breaktime read.

Even if you don't want to read the whole thing, it's worth clicking just to watch the Corey Schneider video explaining VH and rVH save selections.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:25:50 PM by herman »

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2016, 10:31:34 AM »
Mr. Andersen's SV% since the first 5 games: .932

We don't even make it to these shootouts if it weren't for steady Freddie!
"I'm here for (6) more years. Then I'm gonna stay for two more because we'll be really good." - Coach Mike Babcock

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »
Mr. Andersen's SV% since the first 5 games: .932

We don't even make it to these shootouts if it weren't for steady Freddie!

He sure is playing well.  Best sustained goaltending for the Leafs in a long while.

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2016, 10:52:53 AM »

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2016, 09:46:28 AM »
After a Vesa Toskala-like debut, Frederik Andersen enters the Christmas break with a 2.49 GAA and .923 SV% for the season. He has allowed 2 goals or less in 13 of his last 15 starts.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 09:51:45 AM by disco »

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2016, 10:27:40 AM »
and only 1 in his last two. He impressed the heck out of me last night. So much poise and patience.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline freer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2016, 01:38:02 PM »
and only 1 in his last two. He impressed the heck out of me last night. So much poise and patience.

Now we need to find a backup who can win us some games. Although Bibeau might be that I guess we will see at some point in time.

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2016, 07:52:23 PM »

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 10:41:13 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JdtAwzNIjI

The Danish Delight, Steady Freddie, Mr. Anderrrrsen.

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2017, 11:09:17 PM »

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2017, 11:09:17 PM »