Author Topic: Kasperi Kapanen  (Read 627 times)

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Kasperi Kapanen
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 02:37:53 PM »
That second goal... yeah imma just go to my backhand and roof it here ;D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:00:28 PM by disco »
"I'm here for (5) more years. Then I'm gonna stay for two more because we'll be really good." - Coach Mike Babcock

Offline cabber24

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »

I actually think Kapanen is ideally suited to be the #3 RW. He's fast, smart without the puck and has enough offensive skill that he can pounce in transition. I think asking him to be a top line player, to be something to worry the defense so they don't focus entirely on Matthews, is reaching a bit.

But looking forward the idea of this sort of set-up:

X-Matthews-Nylander
X-Tavares-Marner
X-Kadri-Kapanen

Seems really exciting to me. It's the sort of thing where I think you could save by putting minor guys on the Left side and still be deadly.
I agree with these pairs. Could you imagine if we get three lines going? We're already killing it with just two and powerplay.
Upon the wicked He will rain Jerseys; blue and white and burning waffles will be the portion of their cup.

Offline disco

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 02:48:55 PM »
I can tell you one dude who doesn't mind if old Willy takes his time amongst the fam-jam in Stockholm. Kasperi Kapanen. Every game he plays on Auston's right keeps adding those hundreds of thousands to that second deal ;)
"I'm here for (5) more years. Then I'm gonna stay for two more because we'll be really good." - Coach Mike Babcock

Offline cabber24

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 02:52:49 PM »
I can tell you one dude who doesn't mind if old Willy takes his time amongst the fam-jam in Stockholm. Kasperi Kapanen. Every game he plays on Auston's right keeps adding those hundreds of thousands to that second deal ;)
Fact. Taking salary from Nylander and giving it to Kappi. Put Ennis back with Matthews.
Upon the wicked He will rain Jerseys; blue and white and burning waffles will be the portion of their cup.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 02:52:49 PM »