Author Topic: Greg McKegg  (Read 13058 times)

Offline nutman

• Veteran
  • Marner... This kid has game.
    • View Profile
Re: Greg McKegg
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »
3 goals and 1 assist so far this weekend and still has to play at 2pm today. I cant wait until he's ready for the leafs.

Offline WAYNEINIONA

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 12:05:02 PM »
He now has 8 goals in 7 games since coming to the Knights.

Offline nutman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »

How many assists?

Offline leafplasma

• Veteran
  • Blue Bones Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 12:53:24 PM »

How many assists?
4 assists for 12 points in his 7 games.  I wouldn't get too excited though as I would expect him to put up these type of numbers in the OHL at his age.  Lets see what he does at the AHL level next season as it will be awhile before he gets a shot with the Leafs if ever I would think.

Offline Tigger

• All Star
  • You can play
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »

How many assists?
4 assists for 12 points in his 7 games.  I wouldn't get too excited though as I would expect him to put up these type of numbers in the OHL at his age.  Lets see what he does at the AHL level next season as it will be awhile before he gets a shot with the Leafs if ever I would think.

I agree that's he needs to show what he can do at higher levels but he's had two pretty good years in the OHL and he's 19, not sure what you're trying to get at here.
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

Offline donkeyy0

• Marlie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2012, 04:25:11 PM »

How many assists?

I agree that's he needs to show what he can do at higher levels but he's had two pretty good years in the OHL and he's 19, not sure what you're trying to get at here.

It's actually very reassuring considering how bad Eerie was doing, and his numbers were suffering as a result. Now at least we can see the kid isn't regressing all that much, just suffering from a lack of talent on his team.

Offline WAYNEINIONA

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 06:07:13 PM »
Two more goals today including the winner. 10 goals in 8 games.

Offline Bender

• Veteran
  • Hot diggity daffodil!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2012, 08:03:34 PM »

How many assists?

We shouldn't have high hopes/optimism for anything because it leads to disappointment.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline leafplasma

• Veteran
  • Blue Bones Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 11:23:07 PM »

How many assists?

We shouldn't have high hopes/optimism for anything because it leads to disappointment.

Exactly what I was getting at.

Offline Tigger

• All Star
  • You can play
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 12:40:16 AM »

How many assists?

“The bright side of it is… that if we break our necks getting down the cliff, then we’re safe from being drowned in the river.”
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

Offline LuncheonMeat

• Veteran
  • Tank!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 12:31:17 PM »

How many assists?

“The bright side of it is… that if we break our necks getting down the cliff, then we’re safe from being drowned in the river.”

;D
“How many people from Ontario play in the National Hockey League? Once we make it safe, they’re coming home. Mark my words, they’ll be coming.”
~ Mike Bacock, in an open letter to Steven Stamkos John Tavares

Offline Sarge

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 06:21:17 AM »
22 points in just 11 games for Kegger since being traded to London. 

Offline nutman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »
22 points in just 11 games for Kegger since being traded to London.

Sounds like we have a good one there.

Offline WAYNEINIONA

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 10:59:58 AM »
Now that he's finally got some talented teamates we're seeing what he is capable of. Good going Greg!

Offline bustaheims

• Sittler Status
  • 56!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 12:04:30 PM »
Nice to see what he can do now that he finally has a decent level of talent around him. His 34 points with Erie still lead the Otters in scoring, even though he was traded almost a month ago.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 12:04:30 PM »