Author Topic: Leafs sign Nikita Soshnikov to entry-level contract  (Read 5587 times)

Offline Heroic Shrimp

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Leafs sign Nikita Soshnikov to entry-level contract
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 12:22:12 AM »
Atlant didnít challenge the move (Soshnikovís NHL contract kicks in next season but at the time of the signing he was still under a KHL contract where heíll become a restricted free agent come May 1), so itís pretty safe to say they didnít have a problem with their coach working for an NHL team, especially considering Atlant is the most financially-troubled KHL franchise and is rumoured to be leaving the league as soon as this summer.

I wonder if the franchise might relocate to Winnipe.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

Offline Significantly Insignificant

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »
Atlant didnít challenge the move (Soshnikovís NHL contract kicks in next season but at the time of the signing he was still under a KHL contract where heíll become a restricted free agent come May 1), so itís pretty safe to say they didnít have a problem with their coach working for an NHL team, especially considering Atlant is the most financially-troubled KHL franchise and is rumoured to be leaving the league as soon as this summer.

*wiser's slow clap*
"Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.Ē - Khalil Gibran

Online herman

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2015, 04:01:20 PM »

Offline Frank E

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 04:18:26 PM »

It took me a little while...

Offline Tigger

• All Star
  • You can play
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 12:22:48 AM »
I secretly hope that Nikita is successful just so I can exploit Soshneakov as a moniker to his sneakiness.
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 12:22:48 AM »