Author Topic: Maple Leafs Development Camp  (Read 5602 times)

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Maple Leafs Development Camp
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 11:44:52 AM »
Ouch, you guys should meet each other with some gloves on and settle things once and for all.
LOL
I just watched the video and was super impressed with Toninato, Vesy and Jack Flynn, he looked way better than Bibeau.  Loov looked good as did one or both of the Ruperts. Again based upon Potvins observations it is rookie camp but these indicators look promising.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2014, 11:55:36 AM »
Ouch, you guys should meet each other with some gloves on and settle things once and for all.
LOL
I just watched the video and was super impressed with Toninato, Vesy and Jack Flynn, he looked way better than Bibeau.  Loov looked good as did one or both of the Ruperts. Again based upon Potvins observations it is rookie camp but these indicators look promising.

Know anyone with an empty barn?  ;)
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline caveman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2014, 03:13:30 PM »
I always suspected that you were Burkie....   ;)

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 11:40:52 AM »
Anyone want to take a stab at an organizational defensive depth chart?

Sure... :D

http://www.capgeek.com/mapleleafs/depth-chart/
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline sooner2220

• Prospect
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 04:56:27 PM »
The sole affiliation with Orlando now means that the Leafs can use their financial clout by signing players to minor league contracts in the hopes of uncovering a 'rare gem'. The Leafs added to their minor league depth recently by signing free agent forwards Denver Manderson, Brett Findlay & Patrick Watling to minor league contracts. Do the Leafs have any plans to sign Matt Rupert to a similar contract in an effort to keep the brothers playing together?

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 04:56:27 PM »