Author Topic: Any MLSE posters here?  (Read 3445 times)

Offline LuncheonMeat

• Veteran
  • Tank!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Any MLSE posters here?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 05:11:29 PM »
93forever, just because of some 'vitriolic' comments does not mean that someone is a part of or works for MLSE.  I myself am guilty of some comments but that's because deep down, I love the Leafs and I love hockey.  Many are extremely disappointed at the ensuing results of the team's finish this year.  It has left a very bitter mark for the LeafsNation.

I've been following the Leafs since I was 9-10 years old, I'm 50 now, and you know, none of us wants to wait until we all become Rip Van Wrinkles before the Leafs win a Cup...I mean, the Leafs WILL win the Cup someday, my dear Watson, it's the law of averages Sherlock.

The only question begs...CUANDO? ??? ?!!!!!

Now, do I get a post within the organization? :D :) :)

And how do we know you don't already have one??  Hmmm??

“How many people from Ontario play in the National Hockey League? Once we make it safe, they’re coming home. Mark my words, they’ll be coming.”
~ Mike Bacock, in an open letter to Steven Stamkos John Tavares

Offline 93forever

• Marlie
  • Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 09:09:45 PM »
93forever, just because of some 'vitriolic' comments does not mean that someone is a part of or works for MLSE.  I myself am guilty of some comments but that's because deep down, I love the Leafs and I love hockey.  Many are extremely disappointed at the ensuing results of the team's finish this year.  It has left a very bitter mark for the LeafsNation.

I've been following the Leafs since I was 9-10 years old, I'm 50 now, and you know, none of us wants to wait until we all become Rip Van Wrinkles before the Leafs win a Cup...I mean, the Leafs WILL win the Cup someday, my dear Watson, it's the law of averages Sherlock.

The only question begs...CUANDO? ??? ?!!!!!

Now, do I get a post within the organization? :D :) :)

I am almost in the same age bracket as you and have been a Leaf fan similar in length.  I just couldn't help but notice the responses to other posters and how the responses put down these posters.  I cannot see how other fans would make such responses, they could only come from MLSE staffers.

I know we are all adults and can take care of ourselves, but being a true member of Leafs Nation since 1974, I consider my fellow Leaf fans to be brothers and sisters and if one of us is being put down unfairly, we need to come to their defence.

Online Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »
I'm Spartacus..no wait..I'm Dave Nonis…Dave Clarkson……The Dave Clark Five…Oh no I am spinning out of control
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Damian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 06:00:37 PM »
I'm Charles Laugton...... Sanctuary!

Offline Mike1

• Prospect
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 01:12:30 PM »
There probably are MLSE employee posters on this site. I don't understand why you think they are going to reveal themselves to you...

Offline 93forever

• Marlie
  • Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 02:08:18 PM »
There probably are MLSE employee posters on this site. I don't understand why you think they are going to reveal themselves to you...

They won't but I wanted others to be aware of that when
they receive responses to their posts or see posts that places the team in a better picture than what is reality, or unfairly criticizes members because of members fair but accurate criticism of the team or its decisions.

Offline TheMightyOdin

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 03:25:59 PM »
So maybe Nutman has been a mole this entire time?
The Catalyst?

Offline nutman

• Veteran
  • Marner... This kid has game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
So maybe Nutman has been a mole this entire time?

Hahahaha.... no. just a pissed off die hard Leaf fan.

Offline Optimus Reimer

• Rookie
  • TMLfans Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 09:40:07 AM »
Several years ago a poster got called out because the person had more than one account on this message board so anything is possible.

Online Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »
Loaf espionage, what a treat, if the Loafs where in the spook world they would be known as Inspector Clouseau.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Optimus Reimer

• Rookie
  • TMLfans Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 10:12:39 AM »
Loaf espionage, what a treat, if the Loafs where in the spook world they would be known as Inspector Clouseau.

Well he did manage to solve the crimes even if it meant burning down the Chief's office, blowing up a costume store, ruining an apartment complex and maiming a top hitman...among other things.

Online Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »
and getting Elke Sommers as well!
                                           Navaho Proverb

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »