Author Topic: Coke Zero Fans First Game  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Nightfawl

• Prospect
    • View Profile
Coke Zero Fans First Game
« on: August 03, 2011, 08:36:25 AM »
It looks like there will not be a coke zero game this pre-season. Last year the game was announced in late July and the schedule had 9 games (max allowed). This year the pre-season schedule only has 8 games and there has been no announcement yet.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I really hope they don't scrap this game. I went to the game for the last 3 years and it was a great atmosphere. Felt like a playoff game!

Offline AvroArrow

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Coke Zero Fans First Game
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:10:43 AM »
*sigh* I was really hoping I might actually win this year....

Offline Green Leaf

• Rookie
  • We Are Everyday Builders
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »
*sigh* I was really hoping I might actually win this year....
+1

Offline You're right

• Rookie
  • 🖕🏻
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:24:55 AM »
I'll probably be getting rid of some of my season tickets for preseason games on the cheap if you want (I should be getting them in about a month or so)
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

Offline Nightfawl

• Prospect
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:43:14 AM »
I'll probably be getting rid of some of my season tickets for preseason games on the cheap if you want (I should be getting them in about a month or so)

What kind of seats do you have? And what would you want for them?

Offline You're right

• Rookie
  • 🖕🏻
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 09:55:11 AM »

Purples - section 322, row 17 (2nd last row - but good seats - so everyone tells me that goes). Usually preseasons I unload for $75 for the pair (face value is $45 each if I recall correctly - they get delivered to me about mid September).
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

Offline Bender

• Veteran
  • Hot diggity daffodil!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

Purples - section 322, row 17 (2nd last row - but good seats - so everyone tells me that goes). Usually preseasons I unload for $75 for the pair (face value is $45 each if I recall correctly - they get delivered to me about mid September).

Pre-season Purples for $45 each?? Oh mother of god.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline You're right

• Rookie
  • 🖕🏻
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »

The wonder of MLSE - you want season tickets....you have to buy all of the preseason games also.....at the same price as regular season games.

The only advantage is that I get first crack at the same seats for playoff tickets.........a huge benefit...rarely realized. (and you should see how the playoff prices skyrocket)
Adios Chachi

Offline Sabres4now

• Prospect
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »

I have SECOND ROW Sabres season tickets for $33 each....   8)

Offline Leafaholic99

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
    • Wuskwatim
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 01:17:20 AM »

I can vouch for this, great seats, you can see everything from your seats! and the fans in the area are great too, nice and loud, but also respectful.

Online bustaheims

• Sittler Status
  • 56!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 11:06:53 AM »
I have SECOND ROW Sabres season tickets for $33 each....   8)

Yeah, but that means you have to be in Buffalo to use them, and it means you have to watch the Divers . . . errr, Sabres.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Offline Green Leaf

• Rookie
  • We Are Everyday Builders
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 01:57:34 PM »
Anyone know when training camp opens for the leafs?

Offline Madferret

• Veteran
  • CHUCK NORRIS X2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »
Felt like a playoff game!

lol 

continue...

Offline Nightfawl

• Prospect
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 07:58:51 AM »
I just got a call back from MLSE. Coke Zero Fans First Game is officially cancelled...  :'(

Offline Nightfawl

• Prospect
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »
Anyone know when training camp opens for the leafs?

Training camps open the week of Sept 12th. Pre-season games start the following week.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »