Author Topic: Welcome to TMLfans Replacement Forum  (Read 63293 times)

Offline BlueWhiteBlood

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to TMLfans Temporary Forum
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2011, 06:05:54 PM »
Glad your back Rick... Make sure you get some good food in ya, 55 days of that stuff would almost kill anyone!
BWB

Offline mc

• Veteran
  • get the shovels
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to TMLfans Temporary Forum
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »
I am actually happy that my previous posts have been permanently deleted. Much dribble there.

Offline princedpw

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to TMLfans Replacement Forum
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2011, 12:41:03 AM »
Rick --- just thanks for keeping the site running all these years.  Much appreciated.  Get well soon.

Offline You're right

• Rookie
  • 🖕🏻
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2011, 07:26:03 AM »
Rick --- just thanks for keeping the site running all these years.  Much appreciated.  Get well soon.
a HUGE +1
Hope things are well for you sir, and thanks for all your efforts in running the site in whatever way it manifests itself - one of the best web sites to visit, read, and post to, and by far the best Leafs site!

Cheers!
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

Offline Leafaholic99

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
    • Wuskwatim
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »
Hey Rick, would it be possible to get your paypal info via a private message? or have the donate link back up? When time permits, take care Rick!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:51:57 AM by Leafaholic99 »

Offline Rick Couchman

• Administrator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »
Hey Rick, would it be possible to get your paypal info via a private message? or have the donate link back up? When time permits, take care Rick!

Message sent - thanks!

Offline Rick Couchman

• Administrator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »

Donation received Ryan - really appreciate it, it'll help a great deal since we've had next to no ad income while we were having all the forum problems.  Cheers!

Offline Leafaholic99

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
    • Wuskwatim
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »

Donation received Ryan - really appreciate it, it'll help a great deal since we've had next to no ad income while we were having all the forum problems.  Cheers!

Not a problem, just doing my part to help this great site keep going strong !

Offline hockeyfan1

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2011, 02:38:31 AM »
The new look is even more pleasing.  Nice visuals it makes. 

Glad Rick is back, and a thank you to all of the admins/site staff members who have worked tirelessly to upkeep and maintain this site.

Cheer, all!   :D

Offline Bullfrog

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2011, 08:40:25 AM »
I'm definitely glad to have the forum back up and running with minimal downtime. I haven't contributed much in content lately, but I still enjoy the banter, discussions, and speculation. Can't wait for game day threads though!

I like the simple look of the new forum. My only criticism -- if you don't mind -- is that I can barely distinguish between the different colours of the leaves that indicate whether there's a new post or not in a particular forum. I'm partially colour blind and my trouble areas are dark blues amongst others. (I can't distinguish between dark blue and black.) Obviously not a priority, but if there was anyway to make a bit more contrast, that'd be awesome.

Offline Rick Couchman

• Administrator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2011, 12:53:26 PM »
Donation received Michelle!  Again, your support is REALLY appreciated!  You folks rock!

Offline Rick Couchman

• Administrator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2011, 01:00:42 PM »
I like the simple look of the new forum. My only criticism -- if you don't mind -- is that I can barely distinguish between the different colours of the leaves that indicate whether there's a new post or not in a particular forum. I'm partially colour blind and my trouble areas are dark blues amongst others. (I can't distinguish between dark blue and black.) Obviously not a priority, but if there was anyway to make a bit more contrast, that'd be awesome.

Done - ya might have to refresh the page a couple times to get the new colours.  Cheers!

Offline AlmosGirl

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2011, 01:59:59 PM »
Rick, so glad to see you back hun and out of the hospital.  Many many positive thoughts that things only get better from here for you, healthwise, etc...

And while I love this site and the posters in it, your health is most important.  Thanks for keeping things up and running.  You guys are the best, all of you!

Offline Rick Couchman

• Administrator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2011, 02:08:12 PM »
Donation received Marianne - as always, we really appreciate your support!

Offline nutman

• Veteran
  • Marner... This kid has game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2011, 11:53:30 AM »
good too see ya back Rick, been a rough time here at my house health wise as well. so i can feel for ya.it was a long ride at the old site but the new site looks good, and i hope were here for another ten or twenty years or more. 

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2011, 11:53:30 AM »