Author Topic: Ranking Prospects - 2017-18  (Read 22401 times)

Offline Coco-puffs

• Veteran
  • TMLfans Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Ranking Prospects - 2017-18
« Reply #300 on: June 18, 2018, 04:50:41 PM »
Possibly but the better D man is Rosen who also plays the left side. Borgman is a righty so that's to his advantage. We'll see in the fall..

Borgman is a lefty.

And all three of Marincin, Rosen, and Borgman have experience on the right side.

And Babcock is still our coach.

Offline Guilt Trip

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 18, 2018, 09:21:38 PM »

Martin Marincin’s music. Who might actually have a leg up on Rosen/Borgman because he plays the defensive PK big man role that the Leafs don’t have.
Possibly but the better D man is Rosen who also plays the left side. Borgman is a righty so that's to his advantage. We'll see in the fall..

Borgman is a lefty.
My bad. I remember him always playing the right side for some reason. Thx for clarifying.

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2018, 01:26:05 PM »
When I saw the Leafs play the Yotes, I was very impressed with Borgman, he had some real gristle in his game, solid piece of work. Do you think Rosen could make the translation to the right D?
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2018, 02:32:22 PM »
When I saw the Leafs play the Yotes, I was very impressed with Borgman, he had some real gristle in his game, solid piece of work. Do you think Rosen could make the translation to the right D?

I didn't see alot of Rosen on the Marlies, only what they did during the playoffs, but by all accounts he really improved his play from the time he played for the Leafs.  I hope he gets a fair shot in training camp to see where he's at.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2018, 02:32:22 PM »