Author Topic: Game In Six Thread: 2017/18  (Read 2036 times)

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

Online RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile

TMLfans.ca

Re: Game In Six Thread: 2017/18
« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:04:24 AM »