Sportsnet caught up to Mats on a golf course in Sweden.
“I haven’t decided yet. I think sometime in August I hope to come to a conclusion on what I’m going to do … if I’m going to play or not this year. I never had a deadline. I know there was talk about the first of August, but …. I said sometime in August hopefully I’ll be able to make a decision. I won’t make that until I really feel comfortable with making a good decision. ”
“I haven’t even worried about any teams. I’m just trying to bring my mind to a point where I can make a good decision whether or not I’m going to play hockey right now. That’s my first decision and we’ll go from there after that.”
Sportsnet: Sundin Delays Decision Again